ACT! is the #1 best-selling contact management solution - used by millions and praised by experts around the world.
ACT! organizes all your customer information in one place to give you instant access to every detail of every relationship. You'll be able to find anyone or any detail in seconds, including names, phone numbers, addresses, notes from previous conversations, upcoming appointment details, call histories, a list of follow-up activities, and much more - for any contact you choose! ACT! even manages your sales pipeline with forecasting tools and built-in reports and allows you to safely share complete customer information with your workgroup.
Link Act! with your favorite Accounting Software
This product is only available in download format. If you need a CD containing the software mailed to you, please add this product to your shopping cart. Once on the shopping cart webpage, add in the "Backup CD Service" to have a CD mailed to you.
- Pentium 133 megahertz (MHz) or higher processor
- Minimum 64 megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space
- VGA or higher monitor resolution
- Windows-compatible modem required for auto-dialing or modem-based synchronization
- Microsoft TAPI-enabled phone hardware and caller ID support required to auto-find contacts
- QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise, or Contractors Solution 2003 - US versions only. Purchase here at a reduced rate. Must be installed prior to ACT! Link installation
- ACT! 6.0
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, to support extended tab/view interface in ACT!
Works with these popular applications
- E-mail: Microsoft Outlook&reg; 98/2000/2002 and Outlook Express 5 or later; Lotus&reg; cc:Mail, Notes 4.6 or later; Eudora Pro®. ACT! also has a built-in Internet e-mail client (SMTP/POP3)
- Word Processor: Microsoft Word® 97/2000/2002. ACT! also contains a built-in word processor
- Fax: WinFax® PROTM 8.03 or later; Microsoft Fax
Supported operating systems and networks
Microsoft platforms including Windows 98/Me, Windows NT®, Windows 2000 and 2000 Professional, and Windows XP; Microsoft Networks; Novell NetWare® 3.12 or later